ESCROW AND SUB-ACCOUNTS HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS EASY
No matter the industry, if you use escrow or sub-accounts, you will be blown away by how much time you will save with our Digital Escrow platform. You’ll be able to open, close, fund, track, and organize your sub-accounts on any digital device. You’ll have the ability to track, submit and collect all the necessary documents with a simple online portal. Statements, interest tracking, and IRS reporting is completely automated.
- 100% digital access for you and your team members
- Open, fund, manage, and close escrow and sub-accounts online
- Organize sub-accounts through our unique digital folder
- Get detailed reports and statements at your fingertips
- Track interest and disbursement, including complex interest allocations
- Receive automated delivery of statements, notification, and tax reporting
- Ability to invite beneficiaries to complete necessary paperwork online
- Property Managers
- Landlords Municipalities/Government Entities
- Attorneys/Law Firms
- 1031 Exchanges
- Real Estate Offices
- Nursing Homes
- Funeral Homes
- Title Companies
Our monthly interest rates are extremely competitive. Currently Tier 1 accounts earn 3.75% (as of 1/11/23),
The interest rate is subject to change monthly and is based on average monthly deposits, determined and applied separately for a Holding Account and a Master Account as follows:
- Tier 1: If the average monthly deposits is $5 million or higher the rate will be equal to the IntraFi Network Deposits DDA-MMDA One-Way Sell Rate, with a floor of 50 basis points (.50%).
- Tier 2: If the average monthly deposits is lower than $5 million and higher than $1 million the rate will be 50 basis points (0.50%) below the IntraFi Network Deposits DDA-MMDA One-Way Sell Rate, with a floor of 25 basis points (0.25%).
- Tier 3: If the average monthly deposits is lower than $1 million, the account will receive 25 basis points (0.25%) interest.
* View the current IntraFi Network Deposits One-Way Sell Rates online at: https://www.intrafi.com/treasury/ows-rates-page
Contact us to see how our Digital Escrow can help your company: Call: (636) 232-2650 Email: CashManagement@mwregionalbank.com